Friday, January 10, 2014

Love ya!

I love to hand out favors to family, friends and co-workers for all types of Holidays.  This cute Valentine Hershey Nugget favor is a cinch to make!!

In the Celebrate the Everyday Occasions Catalog you can find two new Tag Topper Punches, page 35. I cut out a 2 x 6 ½ strip of Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, page 33. Then I punched each end of the strip with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Then I scored the strip at 2 5/8 on each side, creased the score lines, adhere the nugget between the score line with glue dots, added ribbon, Coastal Cabana Ruffle Trim and Silver Ribbon, then added the cute Just Sayin’ stamp "Love ya" in Real Red and Word Bubbles Framelits Dies. I gave it a little extra touch by punching out a heart with the Small Heart Punch, page 183 in the yearly catalog.

Lookie here.......




 With the new Topper Punches you can make bookmarks ,tags, favors and....the possibilities are endless!


   

1 comment:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

Jamie, I love these little treats and the way you decorated them. I am pinning it and will be casing you for sure!